Marlin 2.0.x NUM_Z_STEPPER_DRIVERS 4 Problem

MiZu

Hello,

I have a problem with the OCOTOPUS PRO and my VORON 2.4.

If I set at NUM_Z_STEPPER_DRIVERS 4, the Z3 and Z4 are not controlled afterwards.

When translating my Marlin 2.0.x (current debug version) I get this warning

Marlin/src/inc/Warnings.cpp:219:4: warning: #warning "Auto-assigned Z3 STEP/DIR/ENABLE_PINs to unused En_STEP/DIR/ENABLE_PINs." [-Wcpp]
  219 |   #warning "Auto-assigned Z3 STEP/DIR/ENABLE_PINs to unused En_STEP/DIR/ENABLE_PINs." Gives

git there is already a fix of this error.

greetings.

Mike

• 4 months later...

Hello
I have a SKR 2 board installed in the Tronxy X5SA printer. In the machine options, I set the driver current to 1200mA for the TMC 2208 drivers. I'm not sure if this is the right value for the SL42STH40-1684A 1.8A engine
but the X and Y axes work correctly except the Z axis, which sometimes cannot approach the sensor during leveling. In Tronxy there are two motors on one controller and should the value not be doubled, e.g. 2400 mA?

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Szymon Pukowiec said:

Hello
I have a SKR 2 board installed in the Tronxy X5SA printer. In the machine options, I set the driver current to 1200mA for the TMC 2208 drivers. I'm not sure if this is the right value for the SL42STH40-1684A 1.8A engine
but the X and Y axes work correctly except the Z axis, which sometimes cannot approach the sensor during leveling. In Tronxy there are two motors on one controller and should the value not be doubled, e.g. 2400 mA?

If you have any product issues, please submit a request and we will arrange for an engineer to communicate with you as soon as possible.

Click on the top navigation "Submit a request" or Please click
https://support.biqu3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new