4 Screenshots

About This File

Introducing the BIQU Box, a 3D printable model that lets you show your appreciation for BIQU 3D, one of the leading brands of 3D printers and accessories. This box features the BIQU logo on the top and a base to store and organize your tools, parts and gadgets. It also has a latch and handles for easy opening and carrying.

The BIQU Box is compatible with all the Tool Box Base I designed, such as the ones with compartments, filament swatches and gridfinity. You can swap the base to create your own customized BIQU box with different sizes and layouts. It will also be compatible with the future bases that I will design.

The BIQU Box is a 3D printable model that you can download and print with any 3D printer and filament. It is easy to print and use, and you can print it in any color you like. You can also print it in different colors and combinations to match your BIQU printer. This model contains a multicolor version with a Bambu Studio .m3f file and a multipart version, the lid is different in both cases but the logo is the same.

I created this box because in combination with BIGTREETECH they make a great combination! I have pending to arrive their new filament sensor the SFS V2.0 and a KNOMI V2.0 and I want to have a box to store some replacements and parts. BIGTREETECH will be released soon too!

This is a remix of the Tool box parametric model by Yanev.

Download the BIQU Box today and celebrate your love for BIQU 3D with this awesome box!

ALL Frikarte3D designs are protected by the Copyright Law. By downloading, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT to sell any digital files or print models of my designs without my explicit written consent.

To sell them legally, message me so we can work out a deal.

Hope you like it! Any advice, or recommendation is welcome! Happy Printing!

I would be very grateful if you print it and put it on social networks to tag me at @Frikarte3D

If you tag me and have a private account or I don’t follow you, please send me a message so I can see your post and appreciate your work.

Total time

-

Layer height

Nozzle diameter

Material

PLA

Total weight

-
  • Like 1

User Feedback