How do I flash the Manta m5p(cb1 v2.2) with klipper and Can for EBB42?

Johnny R

How do I flash the Manta m5p(cb1 v2.2) with klipper so that it works with the EBB42? 

I have flashed it acutely, is that right? I can't find the /dev/serial/by-id/ now. 

thx for help!

[*] Enable extra low-level configuration options
Micro-controller Architecture (STMicroelectronics STM32)
Processor model (STM32G081)
Bootloader offset (8KiB bootloader)
Clock Reference (8 MHz crystal)
Communication interface (USB to CAN bus bridge (USB on PA11/PA12))
CAN bus interface (CAN bus (on PD0/PD1))
USB ids
(500000) CAN bus speed
GPIO pins to set at micro-controller startup (NEW)

I have the exact same question, except for the Manta E3EZ / EBB42. Not sure if it will help you, but at the top of the sample config file for the M5P it states "To use this config, the firmware should be compiled for the STM32G0B1 with a "8KiB bootloader" "8 MHz crystal" and "USB (on PA11/PA12)" or "CAN bus (on PD0/PD1)"." So I presume the "USB to CAN bus bridge" option would not be correct for these boards (but I could be completely wrong about that!). Also, I also understand that once the board is set up to use CAN bus, I don't think it will be listed under /dev/serial/by-id/ anymore. You have to use the "~/klippy-env/bin/python ~/klipper/scripts/canbus_query.py can0" command to get the CAN bus ID. However this is where I'm stuck as that command just returns an error for me...

10 minutes ago, Johnny R said:

I will now test the other option without bridge. it's really confusing and Bigtreetech can't even write a proper manual. In the future I will buy from BTT nothing more, the support is fast but gives few neat tips. 

From BTT: Hello, the klipper connecting the M5P motherboard to EBB is configured as USB to CAN bus bridge, and the baud rate should be consistent with the settings of EBB and/etc/network/interfaces. d/can0 in the Linux system. The CANBUS port of the M5P motherboard is connected to EBB according to the line sequence of H/L screen printing