Display mini12865 v1.0

Osghar_ag

Hello everyone.

First of all sorry for my english, I´m on the way to improove

I bougth an Octopus 1.1 and a display mini12864 v1.0.

At the moment I dont´have so much problems setting marlin in this electronic, but at this moment I can´t see the screen clearly, I mean, I can see that all the menus work, but without backlight that make it not easy see the scrren menu.

The lines configured in marlin for this display are:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//
// FYSETC variant of the MINI12864 graphic controller with SD support
// https://wiki.fysetc.com/Mini12864_Panel/
//
//#define FYSETC_MINI_12864_X_X    // Type C/D/E/F. No tunable RGB Backlight by default
//#define FYSETC_MINI_12864_1_2    // Type C/D/E/F. Simple RGB Backlight (always on)
//#define FYSETC_MINI_12864_2_0    // Type A/B. Discreet RGB Backlight                              
//#define FYSETC_MINI_12864_2_1    // Type A/B. NeoPixel RGB Backlight                                        
//#define FYSETC_GENERIC_12864_1_1 // Larger display with basic ON/OFF backlight.
//
//BigTreeTech Mini 12864 V1.0 is an alias for FYSETC_MINI_12864_2_1. Type A/B. NeoPixel RGB Backlight.
//
#define BTT_MINI_12864_V1

//

Here you have the result in the screen:

https://ibb.co/r3d7NDb

i don´t know what  I´m doing wrong and it´s starting to give me headache.

Does somebody understand what I´m doing wrong??

Thank you in advantage.

-Oscar-