How to setup the MAX31865 on a SKR 3?

su541

Hi there,

i try to get my new SKR3 (not E3 not mini) running with the MAX31865 (V2.0.1) that was included in my h2o extruder. 

I've searched many documents, but can not find a documentation about the marlin pins, i've to use.

My actual Settings are:

#define TEMP_0_MISO_PIN               PE15
#define TEMP_0_SCK_PIN                PE14
#define TEMP_0_MOSI_PIN               PE13
#define TEMP_0_CS_PIN                 PD12

I followed the Instruction in the h2o manual, only changing the TEMP_0..PINS to the values above.

Can you give me some hints?

At ehe Moment, the T0 in 499°C, that is without an connected heater about 480° more, than it should be.

Best regards

su541

Edited by su541

I found my problem. 

Because of some compile Problems, i switched the 

#define HEATER_SENSOR_0 -1

instead of

#define HEATER_SENSOR_0 -5

I think i'll search for the compile warning 

Marlin/src/libs/../HAL/STM32/MarlinSPI.h: In constructor 'MarlinSPI::MarlinSPI()':
Marlin/src/libs/../HAL/STM32/MarlinSPI.h:55:27: warning: overflow in conversion from 'PinName' to 'pin_t' {aka 'short int'} changes value from 'NC' to '-1' [-Woverflow]
   55 |   MarlinSPI() : MarlinSPI(NC, NC, NC, NC) {}
      |                           ^~
Marlin/src/libs/../HAL/STM32/MarlinSPI.h:55:31: warning: overflow in conversion from 'PinName' to 'pin_t' {aka 'short int'} changes value from 'NC' to '-1' [-Woverflow]
      |                               ^~
Marlin/src/libs/../HAL/STM32/MarlinSPI.h:55:35: warning: overflow in conversion from 'PinName' to 'pin_t' {aka 'short int'} changes value from 'NC' to '-1' [-Woverflow]
      |                                   ^~
Marlin/src/libs/../HAL/STM32/MarlinSPI.h:55:39: warning: overflow in conversion from 'PinName' to 'pin_t' {aka 'short int'} changes value from 'NC' to '-1' [-Woverflow]
      |                                       ^~

But at the moment, i've 21C instead of the 499C 

• Administrators

Hello, if you have any use problems, please feel free to contact our technicians by submitting a ticket. They will contact you within 24 hours on workdays. Here is the procedure and link:
https://biqu3d.com/pages/submit-a-ticket

Step 1: Verify your email address by checking the verification code in your inbox. (To ensure that our technical support can contact you correctly.)
Step 2: Filled in some details, such as your order number and the problem descriptions, even screenshots.
Step 3: Submit your ticket.

Then, our technical support will check your ticket and give some solutions within 24 hours on workdays. And please look for your junk mail for a while, sometimes our replies are wrongly recognized. 

Warm regards,
BIQU