BTT SKR 3 MicroSD

Hi everyone, I'm installing a new SKR 3 with Klipper but SKR 3 does not recognizes microsd, I have tried to run it with several microsd cards as FAT32 but firmware.bin file is not compiled to firmware.cur

Green led is on when I insert microsd card but nothing more. Neither can be flashed from raspberry pi.

Which are the microsd requirements?

Thanks you so much

I have the same problem, there seems to be many that experience this. I would really like to know how to fix this.

I have tried 3 cards 1 8GB, and 2 32GB cards, one of the cards was bought new, but did not change anything.

I have tried to connect via Visual Studio Code and Platform IO, but VSC/ PIO can not find the board via USB. The marlin version I’m trying to update is for board STM32F103RC, but it’s not connecting.

I assume the SD card slot is not activated.

I just got the board yesterday.

0439B1BE-B8B9-411B-8803-4C7BC9C8FB08.jpeg

• Administrators
8 hours ago, marius j said:

I have the same problem, there seems to be many that experience this. I would really like to know how to fix this.

I have tried 3 cards 1 8GB, and 2 32GB cards, one of the cards was bought new, but did not change anything.

Have you tried re-updating the firmware? It could be a firmware format issue. Could you do this following steps: Please put two firmwares on the SD card. One named "firmware" and one named "firmware.bin". Then insert the SD card into the motherboard, then power on the motherboard, wait for about 10 seconds, and check whether one of the SD card files can be capitalized.

• Administrators
On 11/7/2022 at 7:04 PM, marius j said:

Hi

im not sure what you mean, do you want me to put two (2] firmware files on the SD card. 1 with firmware.bin and the other with firmware.bin.bin or firmware.txt or a folder called firmware, or do you mean one with FIRMWARE.BIN?

Yes, please put tow firmware on the SD card. One with firmware, and another with firmware.bin. And wait whether one of them become FIRMWARE.BIN. 

About the SD card slot, if you don't know how to change the slot. Please contact our technician to replace it: service005@biqu3d.com

image.png.67457964af2d58422f9cf4b109a54d04.png

image.png.678cb7655dc81d9fd81e3cf16fe3127d.png

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, marius j said:

Hi

my board is 2 days old I bought it from your official store, I would like to return it and get a new board, since it’s not working, how do we do that?

Hello, if you have any using problems. Please feel free to contact our technicians by submitting a ticket. They will settle down your problem soon. Here is the link:

https://biqu3d.com/pages/submit-a-ticket