H2 Extruder/hotend combo compatibility

boanerges57

The advertising for the H2 V2S Lite specifically states it is compatible with Voron, VzBot, and RatRig. How is it compatible with these? Are there mounting options available? I cannot find anything and you do not offer any STLs for this. Are you claiming compatibility because I could make a model for a mount? If so this is misleading because I could design a mount to put it on a 1999 Honda Accord but it wouldn't be any use. Do you plan to support this extruder combo and offer an STL for these printer types/printhead systems?

There is an EVA 2.4 mount for the H2 but it isnt quite right and there isnt a part cooling offering compatible with the h2 v2s for this. The newest EVA 3 does not have any options for the h2 series currently and the VzBot print head doesnt have anything available for an h2 at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

We are sorry that this problem hasn't been solved. Please directly send an email to: service001@biqu3d.com  to describe your confusion. Our technicians has already reply to you. Please check your email box again, maybe the syetem recognize it as a spam mail. 

Feel sorry again. 

• 7 months later...
On 9/30/2022 at 3:01 PM, boanerges57 said:

That is not a useful response as a technician hasn't helped change the advertising. This product does not have the support you claim and my BTT SKR Pico died after a week and I cant even get a response from a technician.

Don't worry dude you'll be waiting long and good before they provide a mount for voron. I spent 200 dollars almost 2 years ago when the H2 water cooled came out because they advertised also as voron compatible and even had it on a voron in the product video. That water cooled h2 to this day is just sitting and hasn't seen filament go through it because I don't know how to design on cad and they have 1 piece out on the internet of a part that's supposed to go with the mount on the voron and that's it. I've emailed plenty of times and never got more than a generic response. And what makes me mad is I was and still am a loyal customer and still buy their products but seeing they are doing the same shady stuff with false advertisement that is going to change.

• 7 months later...

goran, are you still looking for mounting options for your H2 on a voron? I have a couple of design files that could be useful to you if you want to get it going..... My basic criteria was 1) use the existing voron carriage peices so I didn't have to deal with belt issues, so, I made an adapter to mount BIQU to voron carriage. 2)  I wanted the dual 5015 fans mounted out back out of the way 3) I wanted a tri-horn duct that was straight, not sideways, for visibility. if any of that interests you, get back to me. BTW, if you like the MAD duct system and the options it offers, then you only need the voron to BIQU adapter I built. email me at flyingnut40@hotmail.com for files.

goran, are you still looking for mounting options for your H2 on a voron? I have a couple of design files that could be useful to you if you want to get it going..... My basic criteria was 1) use the existing voron carriage peices so I didn't have to deal with belt issues, so, I made an adapter to mount BIQU to voron carriage. 2)  I wanted the dual 5015 fans mounted out back out of the way 3) I wanted a tri-horn duct that was straight, not sideways, for visibility. if any of that interests you, get back to me. BTW, if you like the MAD duct system and the options it offers, then you only need the voron to BIQU adapter I built. email me at flyingnut40@hotmail.com for files.

Voron1.jpg

voron2.jpg

voron3.jpg

voron5.jpg