skr mini e3 v3.0 not working with bl touch

technoob1980

i have an ender 3 pro just installed the skr mini e3 v3.0. just added the cr touch and is not working. it is connected with 5 pin harness. ive tried all the firmware i could find. the videos that i have found show a much different pin out put. ive tried to repin it and got a blank screen. repinned it back and the screen was working. even tried to move the wires over to the z stop and nothing. i notices that the wires on my harness are a different color. they are blue red yellow blk and wht. in the videos its wht blk yellow red brown. any advice would be greatly appreciated 

Hey @technoob1980

I've spent two days, for various reasons not related to the board, setting the Mini up with my CR-10S. I had issues with my BLTouch and it was all due to faulty wiring. If you have a Multimeter, I suggest using Continuity to make sure you are plugging things into the correct spots! If you cross the wires, you won't be successful. 

fat