Parts Cooling Fan Issue

3DPrintNoob

I have an Octopus Pro loaded with BTT TMC2209 (some 1.2, some 2.0), TFT35 v3, dual Z-axis motors and a Phaetus TaiChi mixing hotend.

Working with latest GH release (Marlin-bugfix-2.0.9.3.x) and I'm having issues with the parts cooling fans not turning on with the display or by M106.  I have verified pins_ has the correct connections defined for FAN0 and FAN1 and I have them set for 24V feeding two 24V 5015 blower fans that have been verified as operational.

Also, I am getting "All Low" when the TFT connects. A representative on Facebook messenger was only willing to offer ""All LOW" is the error reported by the TMC driver, check the driver type settings in the firmware, as well as the driver jumper cap on the motherboard plugged in well". I have confirmed TMC2209 set in firmware, only the single MS2/3 jumper is installed, motors using 24V from their own connected rail.  What's the difference between 2209 and 2209_STANDALONE?  What other troubleshooting steps can I take to see what's going on with this error? I have confirmed _pins settings for all of these motors, as well.  They are connected as follows:

• MOTOR0 = X
  • MOTOR1 = Y
  • MOTOR2 = Z
  • MOTOR3 = Z2
  • MOTOR4 = E0
  • MOTOR5 = E1

Attached are my configuration files.  Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Configuration_adv.hConfiguration.h

Have you managed to get the fans working. I had to switch the polarities for some of my fans to work. Also the part cooling fan uses fan header 0 and hotend uses fan header 1.

As for the all low I am also experiencing this issue. From what I have researched there are specific library's needed and definitions added. I will post an update if I can get them figured out.

Hardware is BTT SKR 3 with BTT 2209 v1.2 with marlin bug fix from btt github

(Green and blue wire is part cooling, brown and black wire is hotend)20220815_184206.thumb.jpg.1d3154197f39198fbd840b5e668a9b56.jpg

11 hours ago, Deathadder said:

Have you managed to get the fans working. I had to switch the polarities for some of my fans to work. Also the part cooling fan uses fan header 0 and hotend uses fan header 1.

No, actually my issues have gotten much worse. I've got two "case" fans running (headers 6 and 7) with the same polarity as the part cooling fans I'm trying to get going.  However, now I cannot connect my TFT35 to the printer at all.. and I haven't changed any related firmware code. So, I'm lost and BTT offers no support at all.  I'm thinking of ordering a LERDGE-Z - it's supposed to be a much smarter board and they actually HAVE tech support.

11 hours ago, Deathadder said:

As for the all low I am also experiencing this issue. From what I have researched there are specific library's needed and definitions added. I will post an update if I can get them figured out.

Hardware is BTT SKR 3 with BTT 2209 v1.2 with marlin bug fix from btt github

(Green and blue wire is part cooling, brown and black wire is hotend)20220815_184206.thumb.jpg.1d3154197f39198fbd840b5e668a9b56.jpg