Ender3Pro w/ SKR Mini V3 fans slowing down on heat up - PLEASE HELP

Ezeekial

I have an Ender 3 Pro with a BTT SKR Mini E3 V3.0 and TFT upgrade set. My issue is that at idle, my hot end fan and power supply fans run at 100%. But as soon as there is any power draw from heating the hot end or the bed all of the fans drop down to 25% (even if I set the nozzle fan to 100% it is affected as well). Also the power available to my hot end drops from 24v to 18.6v at during this issue with the fans (which in turn, make heat up very slow). I keep getting thermal run away errors or thermal kill errors at random times once the hot end gets above 190c which I assume is caused by the hot end fan running at 25% of what it should be.

Any idea where I should start looking for troubleshooting? As a side question, the case fan that sits over the Big Tree SKR mainboard heatsink never runs and never has power running to it, is this something that is only powered when the board calls for it? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.