Having issues with BIQU microprobe, unable to compile firmware.

SHoover

I'm having issues compiling Marlin for the BiQu microprobe. I just got it in today, and downloaded Marlin 2.1.2.1. I configured it for my printer and the BiQu microprobe v2. I'm running on a BTT SKR V2 REV. B Mainboard.  I configured Marlin according to documentation. and I'm getting this: #error "Z_MIN_PROBE_USES_Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_PIN requires Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING to match Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP_INVERTING. following that requirement I was able to compile Marlin and uploaded it to my printer. After doing so the printer board went into a boot cycle repeatedly attempting to boot but wouldn't completely boot. If I unplug the sensor it boots without any issues. Any advise or suggestions what I may be doing wrong or did I get a bad probe? I verified the wiring is correct. I attached my config file, pictures of the wiring and pinout for my mainboard.

20230810_000439.jpg

20230810_000312.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-10 000812.png

Configuration.h

• Administrators

I'm sorry you've encountered some difficulties while waiting for a response. Response times typically depend on the workload of our technical team.

Providing detailed information about the issue along with screenshots can help expedite the resolution process. Due to a high workload, our support team might take some time to get back to you.

Please be patient during the wait, and we hope you'll receive the necessary assistance to resolve your issue soon.

@Coco-BQ Team I'll give you a bit of advise from my personal experience dealing with your products, If you provided better documentation for your products to begin with, And verified the guides you provided worked. It would help reduce your workload significantly. As when your products work, they work good. But new products you release without proper legible documentation tends to take weeks, months to use. As your customers get no response when trying to contact support and end up relying on the community to figure it out and provide legible guides on how to set up your products.  It would be nice to get a response in a reasonable amount of time so I can identify if the product is bad and get it replaced before the warranty is up. I didn't buy this to set on the shelf. I purchased it because you guys claim it's more accurate and lighter so it would be nice to use it. Thinking now I should just get a refund, and spend half as much on a another CRTouch. I know it'll work right out of box, they provide legible documentation and if I have issues I'll get a response within a day. Not weeks. They know how to run a business. You guys still havn't learned and show no desire to improve. 

• Administrators

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced.

We truly appreciate your feedback, and we've already reached out to our technical team on your behalf. They'll be getting in touch with you shortly to address these issues and help you find a solution.

@Coco-BQ Team Thanks for the response, I hope they do get in touch with me shortly and that's not a lie to maintain a public image. I dont need assurances, I need assistance, Action not empty words.  I had provided config files when I initially contacted them by email, Since then I have found some errors I made due to lack of proper documentation and have corrected them. I used the config files from Biqu's github for the Hurikan as reference reguarding the settings for the microprobe. And I'm still getting simular results. When plugged in my printers main board goes into a boot loop indicating something is wrong. I didn't want to create another ticket as we're not provided any method to update current open tickets to provide updated information as we wait for a response. This is downtime costing me money. From past experiences your support team will reply once with a generic response and empty assurances.  Then not follow up to my response until days later someone else will then reply asking the same questions not making any progress. So if this issue isn't on a path towards resolution by tomorrow. meaning consistent communication, effort being put towards solving this issue I'm going to have to return it and purchase a reliable brand. 

@Coco-BQ Team  Yea, I got a email. with fake empathy, and empty assurances of investing the issue requesting information about the issue. I responded within 10 minutes with requested information. then complete silence. No comfirmation the requested information was recieved, No follow up. Based on past experience dealing with your company this is all I'll get. I can wait a few days, Reply again and I'll get someone else responding with the same scripted fake empathy and fake assurances asking for the same information starting the cycle over again. I aint got time for this. Just admit it, Your company invests large ammounts of profits towards marketing. Your support team is non existant. You invest nothing in having a dedicated team to support your products or provide proper documentation. You rely on the community to release youtube tutorials for free merchandise. and those willing to assist customer on Discord and Github who arent on the payroll to provide support for your products. . 

• 4 months later...