Simple Firmware upgrade, is there one?

Andywerk

Hi Guys

I have the Ender3 pro V2 and with the Bigtreetech mini SKR motherboard.

Recently got a micro sd card reader extention but when plugged in the message is "Card Int Failure"

Current firmware is Marlin 2.0 (I assume as thats what it says on the start up screen (not a software guy)

My question is, Is there a firmware upgrade that I can:-

1. download stright from the bigtreetech site on to my micro sd card

2. Put in the ender and turn it on and the upgrade happens WITHOUT all this stuff I have seen on the how to videos of editing the softwear using 3rd party programs (As I said not a software guy and all the vids I have seen the instructor uses techspeak and I have no idea what they are talking about.)

Thanks for any advice in advance

Andy

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Andywerk said:

Hi Guys

I have the Ender3 pro V2 and with the Bigtreetech mini SKR motherboard.

Recently got a micro sd card reader extention but when plugged in the message is "Card Int Failure"

Current firmware is Marlin 2.0 (I assume as thats what it says on the start up screen (not a software guy)

My question is, Is there a firmware upgrade that I can:-

1. download stright from the bigtreetech site on to my micro sd card

2. Put in the ender and turn it on and the upgrade happens WITHOUT all this stuff I have seen on the how to videos of editing the softwear using 3rd party programs (As I said not a software guy and all the vids I have seen the instructor uses techspeak and I have no idea what they are talking about.)

Thanks for any advice in advance

Andy

If you have any product issues, please submit a request and we will arrange for an engineer to communicate with you as soon as possible.

Click on the top navigation "Submit a request" or Please click
https://support.biqu3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new