Faulty board(s)? Diagnostic check?

Arogen

I have a Ender 3 Pro I got a couple years ago.  I added a BIGTREETECH SKR Mini E3 V2.0 Control Board and a BIGTREETECH TFT35 E3 V2.0 nearly right away and they have been great. 

I'm starting to get some strange behavior recently however. When I do a long print, after a few hours the screen goes blank like in the picture below. The print keeps going however.

There are other times however when the print just seems to stop. The hot end just stays put.  The screen has Busy processing, please wait in red at the top and the hot end and the bed stays heated.  The screen is not responsive.  I've left it like that for an hour without it moving on so I canceled the print by turning the printer off.  

Is there some way to run a diagnostic on them?  I'm concerned that one or both boards may have some kind of fault now.  There have been a few times over the years where we've had power failures while I was printing.

spacer.png