Delivery issues to the Netherlands

Alex304

Today, I tried ordering a product (the SKR mini E3 V3.0) from the official BigTreeTech website.

Unfortunately when going through the checkout process, I get an error stating 'This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.'. I have never had this problem with any other website before and I am 100% sure I typed in the right address (I retyped it at least 10 times). Does anyone know what could possibly cause this issue and if there is a solution?

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Alex304 said:

Today, I tried ordering a product (the SKR mini E3 V3.0) from the official BigTreeTech website.

Unfortunately when going through the checkout process, I get an error stating 'This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.'. I have never had this problem with any other website before and I am 100% sure I typed in the right address (I retyped it at least 10 times). Does anyone know what could possibly cause this issue and if there is a solution?

Please enter our online store to purchase products. You can send me a screenshot of the error you encounter.

https://biqu.equipment

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Alex304 said:

This is the error message I keep getting on all my devices

Screenshot 2022-06-30 102517.png

Sorry to hear about this. If you want to ship to the Netherlands, you need to choose an Asian warehouse. Because US warehouses cannot be shipped to the Netherlands.

Just now, BIQU info said:

Sorry to hear about this. If you want to ship to the Netherlands, you need to choose an Asian warehouse. Because US warehouses cannot be shipped to the Netherlands.

Ah thanks, the asian one was sold out so it selected the US warehouse automatically.

Thanks for your help

• Haha 1