Open ticket does not work

Daniel2020

Hello all,

I would like to open a ticket at BiQu. On the page "https://bigtree-tech.com/de/pages/submit-a-ticket?" I can enter my email address, but I don't get a message. After some time the page is reloaded and it just says the same thing.

I did not get an email to verify my email address either.

Does anyone also have this problem or can help me?

Greeting,

Daniel

• Administrators

Hello, Please make sure your email address is correct. You can also try another email address to see if it works.

If not, you can also solve the problem through the after-sales service email, here is the Email:service004@biqu3d.com

Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

Same here.  Page partially loads.  Big banner with "We want to ensure that your E-mail is available" and an input box, but page load icon still cycling.  Entering email and pressing enter times out

On 6/8/2023 at 3:51 AM, ronnor_2023 said:

Is there a general problem in reaching the BIQU support?

21 hrs after my email to service004@biqu3d.com, no response yet, not even an automated email response, I'm going to say yes.

Screen received yesterday with switch rattling around in the bag ☹️

01.jpg

I'm on the same boat here. I've got what I believe is a faulty EBB SB2209 card and none of the following has worked:

- Ticket system doesn't work: same symptoms as with other users, regardless of the browser and platform (it's just plain broken

- I've sent repeated emails to: service001@biqu3d.com, service004@biqu3d.com, service005@biqu3d.com, support01@bigtree-tech.com, none of them ever replied to me

I've just sent yet another one to info@biqu.equipment but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

I used to be pretty happy with Biqu and BigTreeTech but this is seriously souring my overall opinion 🙁