SKR 2 No voltage to steppers and fans when flashing Klipper

DJ200148

I have an SKR 2 board and, I have gone through the steps to load my raspberry pi with octoprint and get Klipper loaded. I have made a klipper.bin file with the STM32 and 429 chip for my SKR 2 board. I successfully completed this process about a month ago on an skr 2 successful and had no problems but I am having no luck this time around.

Issue:

When I go to flash Klipper onto my board it takes about 1 second and both red lights show and so does the sd card light. But the green light next to the power input terminals never turns on and when testing the voltage to the steppers and fans there is less than 1 volt (about 300 mV). When checking the SD card the file is changed to the .CUR. Also when flashing Marlin on the board there are no issues and it functions perfectly.

Things I have tried:

1. I have reinstalled octoprint and re-did the process to install Klipper.

2. I have redone klipper.bin with the 409 chip as the option (my board is 429) and also diffrent bootloader offsets

3. I've tried to flash via USB, USB power, and through 24V to the terminals

4. I tried to put firmware.bin in a file called STM32F4_UPDATE in the SD card

5. I've tried multiple SKR 2 boards

6. Tired firmware.bin and firmware and only firmware.bin is turned to the CUR version

• Administrators
On 6/13/2022 at 8:11 AM, DJ200148 said:

I have an SKR 2 board and, I have gone through the steps to load my raspberry pi with octoprint and get Klipper loaded. I have made a klipper.bin file with the STM32 and 429 chip for my SKR 2 board. I successfully completed this process about a month ago on an skr 2 successful and had no problems but I am having no luck this time around.

Issue:

When I go to flash Klipper onto my board it takes about 1 second and both red lights show and so does the sd card light. But the green light next to the power input terminals never turns on and when testing the voltage to the steppers and fans there is less than 1 volt (about 300 mV). When checking the SD card the file is changed to the .CUR. Also when flashing Marlin on the board there are no issues and it functions perfectly.

Things I have tried:

1. I have reinstalled octoprint and re-did the process to install Klipper.

2. I have redone klipper.bin with the 409 chip as the option (my board is 429) and also diffrent bootloader offsets

3. I've tried to flash via USB, USB power, and through 24V to the terminals

4. I tried to put firmware.bin in a file called STM32F4_UPDATE in the SD card

5. I've tried multiple SKR 2 boards

6. Tired firmware.bin and firmware and only firmware.bin is turned to the CUR version

If you have any product issues, please submit a request and we will arrange for an engineer to communicate with you as soon as possible.

Click on the top navigation "Submit a request" or Please click
https://support.biqu3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new