SKR MINI E3 V2 not turning power led on, however fans working and blue screen on display

Secaba11

Hello,

I have a Ender 5 with SKR MINI E3 V2 TMC 2209, it was working flauless for about 3 months (when I brought the board and upgraded my printer), however, yesterday while I was just heating the nozzle to swap it, the temp hit 241º and the printed froze. I though it was just a small bug of some sort. So, I turned it power off, waited for about 5 seconds and turned ir on, the problem is, I got a bluescreen, my fans (both the nozzle one and in the mainboard) turns on normally, but my board does not light up the leds, I already tried to disassembly and assembly it back, check if I could reflash Marlin 2.0, or even connect my printer through pronterface, no sucess at all.
Could you please aid me on soving this problem, or at least tell me any way i can check if I have a dead board? Which is very weird, as I did the same normal things and the board has only 3 months...

Thank you so much

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-03 at 17.29.51.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-03 at 17.38.24.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-03 at 18.10.20.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-03 at 20.42.23.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-03 at 21.33.08.jpeg