SKR - 3 not updating firmware

tmmchero

This may sound strange but I got an email from Biqu yesterday regarding this and they told me to do the following:

Please try the following:

1. Name the same firmware as two different names; one named "firmware" and one named "firmware.bin"

2. Put the firmware of two names on the SD card and insert it into the card slot of the motherboard, and finally turn on the power, the motherboard will automatically refresh the firmware

3. After the refresh is completed, see which file name in the SD card becomes uppercase, indicating that the firmware refresh is successful.

Now my issue is the Touch Screen I bought isn't showing anything unless I use the 5 pin ribbon cable.  I wish things were straight forward for everyone.

Hi, 

I have the same problem. My board won't flash the firmware. Even when I try to change the name of the firmware file to .bin or .cur.... Also without any ending my Ender5pro will not accept the file on the SD Card....

Is there any other way to get the firmware to the printer? 

Printer: Ender 5 pro

Motherboard: BTT skr mini e3 v3.0 

Display: BTT 35-E3 V3. 0