Cannot build firmware SKR Mini E3 v3

amadeous1

Hello, I have been trying to build firmware for this board for several days. I have tried all the suggestions I found online. Building using the files from BTT github. Receiving this error during build for Ender 3 Pro:

d:\marlin\marlin\src\core\drivers.h:83:51: error: missing binary operator before token "("

Any ideas or suggestions?

Well I just got my SKR MINI E3 in the mail today and I hope all goes smooth. I'm putting it into a Ender 5 replacing a Creality 4.2.2 that wouldn't heat up the hot end. I have a E3 pro, E3 V2, E3 MAX, CR10 mini and this E5. Most have had their boards changed to the 4.2.7 with no problems and once used a 4.2.2 to replace a 1.1.4 8 bit noisemaker. Probably the best prints came from the V2 and E5. Nothing but problems with the MAX intil I put  dual Z's on it via the split/parrellel method. The only reason I'm trying this board is all the positive hype and I like the dual Z's which I would have liked to have for the MAX. The only firmware I have worked with is TH3D and Marlin. Compiled each time with Visual Studio and not many problems along the way. Never could get any 8 bit boards to configure correct with using a usb cable. Easier to just buy a new 32 bit board then to have to waste so much time with those boards. Yes, you can get some pretty awesome prints with the boards but it's still a ....... Anyway, Will get back with results. Got some reading to do. :)

• Administrators
On 5/21/2022 at 9:31 PM, amadeous1 said:

Hello, I have been trying to build firmware for this board for several days. I have tried all the suggestions I found online. Building using the files from BTT github. Receiving this error during build for Ender 3 Pro:

d:\marlin\marlin\src\core\drivers.h:83:51: error: missing binary operator before token "("

Any ideas or suggestions?

If you have any product issues, please submit a request and we will arrange for an engineer to communicate with you as soon as possible.

Click on the top navigation "Submit a request" or Please click
https://support.biqu3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new