SKR Mini E3 V3.0 Firmware for Ender 3 PRO

ScorpEvo

Hello everyone,

I am somewhat newer to 3D printing, a little less than a year into it and don't have a lot of firmware programming knowledge.  I currently have an Ender-3 V2 which I managed to doctor up and compile Jeyers firmware for using Visual Studio Code.  All is good.  I recently picked up a used Ender-3 Pro as an experimental project printer and I purchased the SKR Mini E3 V3.0 controller and the TFT35-V3.0 display to go along with it.  As I said, I am new to the firmware stuff and don't seem any pre-configured firmware for this board.  Does BigTreeTech have any firmware setups possibly including a BL-Touch or are there any out there that someone knows about that work well?  Or are there any good  instructional videos for this procedure?  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide and I look forward to working with this controller, it arrives today.  If it works well, I may be purchasing one for my Ender-3 V2 as well.  Have a Merry Christmas!

• 3 months later...