Camera Upgrade Adapter for BIQU BX

Adilson

I'm afraid my contact with the support was useless. The only thing they did was to point me to the printer's repository on github which I know and does not have the information I require.

I must say I loved the printer but the post-sales is not as good.

Hi ,
Thanks for your information.
Please check.
Endoscope USB 3.9MM 1M Camera Instructions:
1. The Raspberry Pi 3/4 is connected to the screen of the BX through the adapter board (the minimum requirement of the server for the Raspberry Pi is 3 generations, and it will not run if it is lower),
2. Connect the Raspberry Pi to the screen with a data cable, and connect the camera to the USB port on the Raspberry Pi.
3. The screen switches to the OctoBTT firmware, which has the camera entrance

On 5/18/2022 at 10:39 PM, BTT Tony said:

Hi ,
Thanks for your information.
Please check.
Endoscope USB 3.9MM 1M Camera Instructions:
1. The Raspberry Pi 3/4 is connected to the screen of the BX through the adapter board (the minimum requirement of the server for the Raspberry Pi is 3 generations, and it will not run if it is lower),
2. Connect the Raspberry Pi to the screen with a data cable, and connect the camera to the USB port on the Raspberry Pi.
3. The screen switches to the OctoBTT firmware, which has the camera entrance

I'm sorry but that's not what I'm asking for. I know how to eletrcially connect the camera to the raspi board. My problem is how to fix the camera itself to the printer. There's no adaptor included nor the printer comes with one. The camera is sold as an upgrade for the BIQU BX but looks there's no way to physically attach to the printer. The listing for the camera on your shop at aliexpress shows a blue part that has this porpouse but this part does not exist and the support says I should design my own. I don't think this is a good post-sales policy.