Bq B1 hotbed or nozzle not heating

Rich

It appears this is a common problem with the printer seeing as mine will now only heat up the bed and not the nozzle before it throws a code.  it started in the middle of a print and is now not working and its only a week old.  I have tried new USB C cables as well as removing the bottom of the printer to verify connections and the heating element as tried new thermistor and heating element to only end up with a new nonworking printer and not much help from tech support.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.

Please describe your printer issue with videos or picture for us solving the problem better and faster.(from turn on the printer till the error show up)

Did you send email to our support mail box service004@biqu3d.com ?

I will check it and send you  a reply.

Edited by BTT Tony

• 7 months later...

why must you privately help us through email instead of just giving us the answer publicly you guys created the thing you guys should know exactly what code we are talking about.

As for me I have the hotbed error kill code happening to my biqu b1 model. And I cant find no fix for it anywhere other than buying a new 3d printer from another company at this point, hopefully not investing into an unfinished product next time.

-edited post from boechachi- 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Boechachi said:

why must you privately help us through email instead of just giving us the answer publicly you guys created the thing you guys should know exactly what code we are talking about.

As for me I have the hotbed error kill code happening to my biqu b1 model. And I cant find no fix for it anywhere other than buying a new 3d printer from another company at this point, hopefully not investing into an unfinished product next time.

-edited post from boechachi- 

Hello, the problems encountered by every customer are a little different, and we are committed to providing one-to-one service for users, and better settle down your confusion. If you have any product problems, please feel free to contact our technicians.

Have a nice day!

• 1 year later...

Hi I’m having a problem with my hot bed and nozzle not heating as well as the Z axis having trouble moving down. I just got this printer and it’s not working at all, quite a poor model if this is a common issue.