M1 Stop mid print on SKR mini e3 v3

plumpkatt1

I recently got an srk mini e3v3 and installed with the btt tft35 v3(not e3). Its set up and Im loving it but I am strongly considering returning it for a refund. Whenever I am printing in mid print it will beep, stop printing and show a message on the display saying M1 Stop. I can hit the Continue button and it will resume the print.

This is so frustrating. The nozzle has to wait to warm back up and all. I hatch it as it happens so luckily it hasnt messed up my print. But I can see this causing my print to pop off since the bed cools down and has to reheat and same with the nozzle.

I dont know what to return and what to buy now. I am holding a brand new skr v2 and 2 btt s42c v1.1 closed loop stepper kits in my hand wanting to install them. I dont know if the issue is the screen or the skr mini or both. 

I am reading many other articles about others having the same issue. I even installed the IgnorePausedforUser plugin for Octoprint and its still happening.

Please help before I just get pissed and get my money back....... Cause I really am trying to like BTT. Hell, I am about to order the 500 degree Biqu H2 setup but am now second guessing myself. BTT please help restore the faith I had in ya. I really want to love this product.

m1 stop message.png

Edited by plumpkatt1
forgot to add photo

well, my print would have turned out great but this stupid BTT glitch ruined my print. I have the octoprint plugin installed and 3 times in this 5 hour print the m1 stop happened and I had to manually press continue on the display. I am so fed up with this.