Biqu H2 500c - Ender Support

Victor

Anyone know if Ender 3 Max supports installation on Biqu H2 500c. There is a PCB board list in the product info page and cannot find reference on the purpose of it. Also it indicates the fan can be 12v or 24v. How do you tell or instruct during ordering?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Just to add my 2 cents about this...  I have just completed the install of an H2 500 on an Ender 5 Pro (Creality 4.2.2).  I was already running Klipper firmware.  You can configure Klipper to have 'multiple MCUs' and the Raspberry Pi can be the second MCU.  I have hooked the little board that BIQU provide to the Pi.  Works pretty well.  I need to do some further testing, but all in all, I am happy with the outcome.

I was considering writing a blog post about it, if you are interested?

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Rhoades-Brown said:

Just to add my 2 cents about this...  I have just completed the install of an H2 500 on an Ender 5 Pro (Creality 4.2.2).  I was already running Klipper firmware.  You can configure Klipper to have 'multiple MCUs' and the Raspberry Pi can be the second MCU.  I have hooked the little board that BIQU provide to the Pi.  Works pretty well.  I need to do some further testing, but all in all, I am happy with the outcome.

Thank you so much for your help, and it would be greatly appreciated if you blogged about a tutorial for us that solves a customer problem.

You can contact info@biqu3d.com

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 12:38 PM, Rhoades-Brown said:

Any updates on this blog? I'm wonder if/how the H2 500 can run on my Ender 3 Max 4.2.2. board... Thanks

• 6 months later...