Error with th BLTouch bed leveling

Roberto67

Hello, I have changed my Ender 3 Pro board with the BTT SKR Mini E3 V2.0 and the TFT35 screen. Also I have installed a Creality BLTouch. I have follow on YouTube your guide on how to install the BLTouch and the firmware changes. With VS everything went well. Put the firmware.bin on a sd-card, less than 8gb and formatted correctly. After put the sd-card in the printer slot the firmware was updated succesfuly. After power off the printer and turn it back on I got the error: Failed to enable Bed Leveling. What went wrong? The BLTouch I installed on the board and as follow. I have removed the Z_endstop and placed one part on the Z_Endstop and the other near the screen kabel.

Roberto67

Hello BTT Tony, I am done with this marlin firmware update. Everytime I want to do a autobedleveling, it kills the printer. The bed goes to the end of the printer and than nothing but stuck. After a few seconds it's killed. Only thing I can do is switch off and switch on again. Why does this happened? Is there a good working firmware.bin? Thank you in advanced. 

Roberto67

Hello BTT Tony, well after looking at some video's on YouTube I found out what I did wrong. I had put the 4 red jumpers on the board and after removing them the bed-leveling was a succes. And that's why the printer got killed with the 4 jumpers.