USB connection problem with skr 1.4 turbo

Raffaele

I have a problem to submit to you, I took a skr 1.4 turbo, I compiled the firmware, for the moment still marlin, and unable to install it from platfomio, I installed it from sd, and up to here everything is fine, the problem is that after inserting the firmware, the card no longer connects to usb, if I re-compile the different firmware and load it, the card will re-program correctly, at least I think, since the .bin firmware changes extension as it should, I thought I had I fucked the card the first time, and I had it replaced, now same thing, has any of you happened? advice?

sorry for my bad english ..

Hi,

Please check
1. Name the same firmware as two different names; one named "firmware" and the other named "firmware.bin"
2. Put the firmware with two names on the SD card and insert it into the card slot of the motherboard, and finally turn on the power, the motherboard will automatically refresh the firmware
3. After the refresh is completed, see which file name in the SD card becomes uppercase, indicating that the firmware refresh is successful.