Several Issues with my BX

Ken Hooper

• Hello
  •  
  • I have had a few issues with my new BIQU BX printer.
  •  
  • The OctoBTT # octopi-0170-with-octobtt image would not load on a Pi 4B 4 MB
  • It errors out says I need to use a newer version?
  •  
  • I have loaded the newer version of octo print it loaded fine no errors
  • Once loaded I installed OctoBTT loaded on reboot so I installed it on the printer as per the
  • Directions. Would not show on the screen . however was able to connect to octoprint and see the printer and start a job.
  •  
  • Still could not connect to the pi dash on the printer. I made the changes required in the guide on GitHub.
  •  
  • Cura profile fails to load in cura. The machine profile on cura that Is listed has start up
  • gcode errors that causes the machine to beep and throw notifications on the machine.
  •  
  • I setup a print in cura for the printer made sure nozzle and bed temps where set.
  • transferred to printer temp for nozzle would only set to 140 set temp was 210.
  •  
  • Issue with ABL completing a bed leveling.
  •  
  • Issue with the gantry homing it will sometimes work the every once and awhile it will home to the middle at that time it will try and print on the right side of the bed .
  •  
  • Great printer love the large touch pad wish all printers had one. Design is excellent.
  • With a little help in the right direction it will be the leader in my print farm.
  •  

Respectfully

Ken Hooper

• 1 year later...

I am trying to install the RPi driver for v3.0 motherboard and get "the current OS_version is not in the support list, pleae pay attention to out next updates"

The OS i installed is

OctoBTT_Octopi.img

and raspberry pi 4

What am I doing wrong?