My printer no longer turns on

ryanPIveta

Hello good afternoon. I had changed the extruder nozzle and turned it on normally, but I had forgotten to connect the extruder power cable. I turned it off and connected it, but when I turned it on, the screen didn't turn on anymore, the source works, the power is correct but it doesn't turn on anymore. what should I do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have a similar problem. In my BIQU BX printer, after connecting the HDMI cable to the hotend, the printer does not respond. The screen is black, the USB is not communicating with the computer. The red LED on the board was on for some time, but not anymore. The CPU heat sink was also warm in the beginning, not now. The LEDs on the touchscreen (on the other side) light up: red and green. The fans are not working. The 24V power supply works.

• Administrators
On 10/3/2022 at 3:47 PM, Krzysztof Szczerbiński said:

I have a similar problem. In my BIQU BX printer, after connecting the HDMI cable to the hotend, the printer does not respond. The screen is black, the USB is not communicating with the computer. The red LED on the board was on for some time, but not anymore. The CPU heat sink was also warm in the beginning, not now. The LEDs on the touchscreen (on the other side) light up: red and green. The fans are not working. The 24V power supply works.

Hello, if you have any product problems, please "submit a ticket" on the Community page, and choose it from the navigation. Our professional technicians will settle down your confusion as soon as possible. Here is the link:
https://biqu3d.com/pages/submit-a-ticket

Have a nice day!