TFT35-V2.0

q5fiddler

Hello, ok here comes the dumb questions 😉

I have installed a skr 1.4 turbo board with TFT35-V2.0 tft connected in my Q5.

I dont get it what display to choose in marlin, im making a new compile for my flsun q5.

Wherever i search people connect the display and run it, updates firmware on the display etc.

BUT i cnt find any TFT35-V2.0 in the marlin config file, so what the heck do i use, nd how do i get it to understand tht it has a sd card 😞

Please give me sample config file to get it to work, it works fine with the firmware present at delivery, but i cant recompile it without workin settings for the display.

Help.

Marten

You do not change any configuration setting(s) in Configuration.h to Configuration-adv.h that relates to screen/lcd/touch.

In my case I had in Configuration.h (about line 125) #define BAUDRATE 250000 and I changed it to #define BAUDRATE 115200

I also have #define SERIAL_PORT -1 and #define SERIAL_PORT_2 1 The TFT firmare updates are here (and how to do it): https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-TouchScreenFirmware