Christmas’ Day 3D Printing Contest

BIQU info

• Administrators

🎅🎄Hello, BIQU Fans! Merry Christmas! So happy that we get together so warm to undergo this cold winter. Snowflakes, Santa Claus, elk, or one of the game characters in Christmas costumes, etc, please give the rein to your imagination, and print for this Christmas, for the new year, for the winter, and for everyone! Looking forward to the participation of every creator! ❄️

image.thumb.png.3ff2c32fa9dbb6f9d1b1b9ee40b2dee4.png

📅Competition Time: 
2022.12.12-2022.12.31 Contest ongoing
2023.1.3 Announce winners

🧑‍🤝‍🧑Competition Object: 
All the BIQU Community members. If you still haven’t become one of us, what are you waiting for? hurry up!

🏆🎁Prizes and Awards:
No.1, one member, get a BIQU B1 printer + 100 community points
No.2, one member, get a H2 V2S Lite extruder + 50 community points
No.3, one member, get a H2 V2.0 extruder + 30 community points
Creative Award, one member, get a $20 coupon (for all products) + 20 community points

See more rules of community points in Point Shop page: 
https://community.biqu3d.com/membersshop/

✅Entry Procedure (three simple steps)
Step 1: Print a model revolves around the theme of Christmas, such as snowflakes, Santa Claus, elk, or a certain game character in Christmas costumes, etc. And take some photos for it.

Step 2: Upload 1 model photo in the Gallery area. (Please remember to name all your works)
https://community.biqu3d.com/gallery/

Step 3: Comment in this contest page after you have finished the above steps. Please leave “ Your name + work name”.

📋Entry rules
1. Each user can submit up to 3 works, but there is only 1 final entry. The last submitted work shall prevail. Please perfect your entry as much as possible, and upload your entries on the Gallery page, we will audit your works within 12 h on weekdays. 
2. The pictures of all entries must be named, such as Christmas Tree, which must be consistent with the name in the comment area. 3D model files and slicing suggestions are welcomed to be shared.
3. Please upload high definition image in "Gallery" as much as possible, we don't have any size limitation. Suggest each image size of "3D model" is 600*600. For multiple works, please upload files separately and leave comments separately. 
4. The entries should be original. If we found any behavior of misappropriating or plagiarizing other people's works, they will be disqualified.
5. All awards are selected by BIQU officials. The selection criteria are popularity (likes and comments), the exquisiteness of model printing, (whether there are obvious defects such as drawing, spots, or layer separation), and post-processing (including grinding, coloring, painting, etc.)
6. The awards are not repeated. If a user has won the second prize, he cannot be honored with the creativity award.
7. After the competition, the winners' works may be displayed on the BIQU website.
8. The after-sales service and return service of the prizes are the same as BIQU products.
9. If the winner does not reply to the address before January 10, it will be deemed as voluntarily giving up the qualification to receive the prizes.
10. All interpretation rights of the event belong to BIQU officials.

🎉Expect for your participation! 🎉☃️

Hello dear friends!

I come from poland, and i am happy to show you, my project made a while ago. It is an Super Mario Bros rgb star for your christmas tree. This decoration stays on top of my tree, every year, since i made it.

Here are some photos so you can ejoy it or even make your own.

Merry Christmas, and much love for Biqu team!

Stay strong!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

🎄🎄My name is Filip Maślak.🎄🎄 I made this moody christmas village as i imagined.🎄🎄 It took a lot of time to complete. I also had some trouble with my extruder at the time.🎄🎄 It was constantly skipping and i didn't know the issue.🎄🎄 But after all i managed to print it in great quality.🎄🎄 I also added some extra work to make it look smooth.🎄🎄 This print also includes some lights, which i made by hand. 🎄🎄It took a lot of nerves and time so i hope you all like it. 🎄🎄

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄I wish you all merry christmas and Happy New year!!!!!!🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Like 2

Since I need a new printer (I don't have a Biqu yet!), here is my project for Christmas tree balls: ChristmasOrnament

Print in white PLA and take out the paint: the children will make you pretty decorations for the tree, gifts, etc... guaranteed rest time for a few minutes 🙂 

Isabelle

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Isabelle said:

Since I need a new printer (I don't have a Biqu yet!), here is my project for Christmas tree balls: ChristmasOrnament

Print in white PLA and take out the paint: the children will make you pretty decorations for the tree, gifts, etc... guaranteed rest time for a few minutes 🙂 

Isabelle

I will print your decoration, the kids will love it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone!

I want to submit my printed "Snowglobe Votive Ornament - Winter Cabin" to enter the competition.

As I mentioned in the description of the picture, I printed this model without any supports with an layer height of 0.15mm on my Prusa MK3S+. This print was a christmas gift for my grandmother and she loved it. She is also very surprised what you are capable of doing with 3d printers. If I should win the BIQU Hurakan I will print many more objects for her and my other family members! 🙂

I wish you all a happy new year and hope you are doing well.

Cheers, Gerrit Köhler

Edited by koehlr
changed quote to just the link

On 12/13/2022 at 5:11 PM, Remi Nadeau said:

I submitted my “Christmas Star” (v. 1.0.0) for your tree.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Best wishes for happiness in your family.

By Rémi Nadeau

Several suggested it to me, so here is my Christmas Star printed in... white PLA and my little boy was happy to color it: thanks to Isabelle for the idea, my son loved it! 

Will.jpg