Heated bed not heating up

Solo

On 11/16/2022 at 8:51 PM, BIQU info said:

Hello, if you have any product problem, please feel free to contact our technicians, they will settle down your problem soon. Please submit a ticket to contact them: https://biqu3d.com/pages/submit-a-ticket

Thank you. 

I summited a ticket last week and haven't heard anything yet. I don't mind buying whatever part I need to fix it but want to order a new printer for your black Friday sale so whatever I nee to get I want to put it on the same order.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Solo said:

Thank you. 

I summited a ticket last week and haven't heard anything yet. I don't mind buying whatever part I need to fix it but want to order a new printer for your black Friday sale so whatever I nee to get I want to put it on the same order.

Hi, please check your junk mail, maybe our reply was wrongly recognized. You could also directly send an email to our technician: service001@biqu3d.com. Please tell more detail to him, he will help you figure it out and recommend the replacement accessories. And please order your ideal printer and these accessories together. Then they will be on the same order!

Have a nice day!

On 11/22/2022 at 10:02 PM, BIQU info said:

Hi, please check your junk mail, maybe our reply was wrongly recognized. You could also directly send an email to our technician: service001@biqu3d.com. Please tell more detail to him, he will help you figure it out and recommend the replacement accessories. And please order your ideal printer and these accessories together. Then they will be on the same order!

Have a nice day!

I'm still having trouble getting responses from your technician. I'm going to try and replace the board and see if that fixes my heating problem but I don't know what board is a comparable to the one that came with my printer (skr2) I just want to know what board I should get and if I would need to do a firmware update once installed.

• 3 weeks later...