BTT SKR 1.4 Turbo SD Card

Joe

Hey there, I have bought two of these boards now and the SD card slot doesn’t seem to work. I am trying to flash the firmware via SD card but when the machine starts up it shows the BTT splash screen then I have the option for marlin mode or touch screen and I can’t even make a selection. When I see the firmware flashed on YouTube videos it just boots up into marlin and is ready to test or print. I have tested the SD card and the sd card extender piece and both are working fine. I have written forums and asked the author of the firmware about this and I can’t seem to get an answer to my issue. Is it possible I got 2 bad boards?

On 9/15/2022 at 11:26 PM, BIQU TECH said:

Hi, sorry to bring you an unpleasant shopping experience. Please feedback the problems, and tell more details to our technical personals, they will soon settle down them. Please click the link to submit your questions: 
https://biqu3d.com/pages/submit-a-ticket

Hope you have a nice day!

I’ve written support with no answer as of yet..

• 1 month later...

I didn't received a response from the ticket I submitted either. Im pretty disappointed with what BTT turned out to really be, I thought very highly of the company because there was SO much content about them. But I'm left with boards, tmc drivers, tft displays, expansion boards, power relays, and those stupid capacitor boards, for it to be just a big waste of time and money. 

I'm picking another brand, and will be steering people away from BTT now.

• Administrators
On 11/3/2022 at 1:28 PM, Ostberg77 said:

I didn't received a response from the ticket I submitted either. Im pretty disappointed with what BTT turned out to really be, I thought very highly of the company because there was SO much content about them. But I'm left with boards, tmc drivers, tft displays, expansion boards, power relays, and those stupid capacitor boards, for it to be just a big waste of time and money. 

I'm picking another brand, and will be steering people away from BTT now.

We are so sorry to bring you an unpleasant experience. If you have any product question, please directly send an email to: support01@bigtree-tech.com   Please check your spam mailbox, maybe our Email fell into it.

Feel sorry again. Have a nice day!