B1 TFT35 v3.0 Pinout

usikyle

I accidentally ordered the B1 TFT35 v3.0 instead of the normal TFT35 v3.0. I've looked on the Bigtreetech Github and site but I can't find the pinout for the B1 version of this display to adapt it to the SKR Mini E3. The B1 TFT35 has one header cable (20 pin) with a ribbon that breaks out into 2x 10 pin connectors (1 has all 10 pins populated, the other only has 8 ) and 1 5pin connector (with 2 pins populated).

I'm guessing that the fully populated 10 pin would go to the EXP1 on the SKR Mini, but I'm not 100% sure that the breakouts are the same and the board isn't labeled.

Can anyone help with either the board pinout for this display or (better yet) a wiring diagram for the SKR Mini to the B1 TFT35 v3.0?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hi, thank you for your feedback. If you have any product problems, please submit a ticket to the BIQU official website, and choose it from the support column. The professional technicians will soon settle down your confusion. Here is the link: https://biqu3d.com/pages/submit-a-ticket

Have a nice day!

I also have this issue; I ordered the B1 panel to go with the SKR 3 EZ board I purchased along with it.  There was no information showing or suggesting which display is compatible with the SKR 3 EZ board.  

I did submit a ticket last week, but I have not yet received any response.  Please advise on the next steps to take.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 10/5/2022 at 5:34 AM, Tackleberry said:

I also have this issue; I ordered the B1 panel to go with the SKR 3 EZ board I purchased along with it.  There was no information showing or suggesting which display is compatible with the SKR 3 EZ board.  

I did submit a ticket last week, but I have not yet received any response.  Please advise on the next steps to take.

Hello, we are sorry that you have purchased the wrong product. The B1 TFT35 V3.0 is different with TFT 35 V3.0. And B1 TFT 35 V3.0 can't compatible with your SKR EZ control board. Your need is TFT 35 V3.0 display. Here is the link:

https://biqu.equipment/products/bigtreetech-tft35-v3-0-display-two-working-modes?_pos=1&_sid=2d71235a7&_ss=r

You could apply for changing the product from the store.