S42C V1.1 DRIVER SETUP IN MARLIN TMC Connection error

stuart2011

I have purchased 2 of the S42C V1.1 kits to install on my ender 3 printer. I installed it on a new SKR V1.4 Turbo control board. I've seen several videos on Youtube and I'm having issues. The 1st is a TMC connection error. The kit doesn't specify which driver to select in Marlin firmware (Bugfix 2.1.x). I found in one video instructing me to comment on the 2 stepper motors which are TMC2208 by default (X & Y). But the code above in the video stating if they are commented then the firmware will default to A4988 is missing in my firmware. Please tell me which driver I need to use so I can try manually programming it in Marlin. Also after calibrating both Stepper motors and saved settings one of the displays shows 0.29 angle and 0.00 error. The other display shows 360.0 and 0.00 error. I did rotate the module on the back of the stepper so the screen show upright. The calibration sequence is not clear on the S42C but it does the same rotation as the S42B and has 0.00 error. So I assume I'm doing it right. The Instruction manual is vague on several points.