Printer randomly restarts or freezes in the middle of a print

msb64x

I'm making a custom delta printer with an skr mini E3 V3 motherboard and a tft70 touchscreen. I'm currently trying to troubleshoot some random errors that mostly occur during long prints. The printer will either restart, showing the boot screen and everything, or will simply stop moving, but the touch screen will still be responsive. Attempting to switch to marlin mode during this error will just give me a blank screen and the only way to recover is to reset the printer. The reboot has only happened twice so far but the freeze happens anywhere from 13 minutes to 16 hours into a print.

I'm not sure if these 2 scenarios are related or not. The printer will also freeze more frequently during the print (every 5-30 minutes) but will recover after a second. Again I'm not sure if that is related to the other freezes.

I've checked the power output during the print and it stays pretty consistently at 24.2-24.3V (I haven't been able to measure it during a freeze or reboot given it's random nature)

I've also tried different Baud rates with similar results.

This problem also happens weather I'm printing from the TFT70's SD or the on board SD and with different SD Cards

I'm using the latest version of the TFT firmware, 3.0.27 and Marlin 2.1.1

I've found several GitHub and Reddit posts describing a similar problem dating back to 2020, but none have given a definitive solution.