Poor Customer Support; lack of resources

Hello, I've had a Hurakan for over a year (with about 250hours of printing and only about 48% of my prints don't get cancelled before completion. I have recently upgraded the extruder to the H2V2s. Since this configuration is not factory I have struggled to find solutions to the problems which invariably arise from normal 3D printing. Every email to support comes back to me with the same dismissive writing style, "Just look online.." they tell me constantly when I'm searching for configuration info or recommendations regarding slicers, settings and parameters within slicers.

These machines are nowhere near as common as Bambu, Prusa, etc. and ass we all know a around here, good information about these machines and parts is difficult to find. I've been on GitHub, most of the Hurakan repo hasn't been touched in years. What gives?!??!

I enjoy using my machine, working on it and tuning it  but without support from the "store" what makes BIQU the reason I want to keep using their products? Please don't let it be just because they're cheap... Inexpensive can be good, as long as there's a reason to stick around with my $$$.