“Organize Belongings” 3D Printing Contest

Coco-BQ Team

• Administrators

Hello! BIQU Fans. Have you noticed that you don't have much stuff while your room is already full? Have you found it so hard to quickly find what you need in a short time especially when you go outside? Getting off work and arriving home with exhaustion, you feel helpless only to see the messy room. So this time we hold a 3model printing contest revolving around “Organize Belongings", please exert your imagination to make full use of the space.

image.thumb.png.379ca066d3bde2226e24b2225462c287.png

Competition Object: 

All the BIQU Community members. If you still haven’t become one of us, what are you waiting for? Sign in right now!

Prizes and Awards(Points can be redeemed for Free 3D printers and Accessories

No.1, one member, get 2500 community points.
No.2, one member, get 1000 community points.
No.3, one member, get 500 community points

See more rules of community points on the Point Shop page: 
https://community.biqu3d.com/membersshop/

Entry Procedure (two simple steps)

Step 1: Click https://community.biqu3d.com/files/ and submit a model file in the household category, which contains at least one 1 real picture, and the size should not exceed 50M.
Step 2: After uploading, copy the file link and paste the link at the bottom of this contest post and leave “Your name + Entry name please.

Competition time:

2023.3.20-2023.4.10 PDT Contest ongoing
2023.4.11 Announce winners

Entry rules:

1. Upload your entries in the household category of the 3d model area to avoid losing the chance to vote.

2. Each user can submit up to 3 works before the deadline, but there is only 1 final entry. The last submitted work shall prevail. When submitting multiple works, please upload the model separately and leave comments separately.

3. Submitting entries that do not fit the contest criteria will result in disqualification and repeated offenses may disqualify you from our future contests.

4. The entries should be original. Those who misappropriate or plagiarize other people's works will be disqualified.

5.  All awards are selected by BIQU officials. The selection criteria are popularity (likes and comments), the exquisiteness of model printing, (whether there are obvious defects such as drawing, spots, or layer separation), and post-processing (including grinding, coloring, painting, etc.)

6. The awards are not repeated. If a user has won a first prize, he cannot gain the third prize.

7. The after-sales service and return service of the prizes are the same as the BIQU products.

Looking forward to your participation!

• Coco-BQ Team changed the title to “Organize Belongings” 3D Printing Contest

Hello everyone!

I want to submit my "Jewelry and accessories organizer" to enter the contest.

I designed it for my girlfriend so she can organize her necklaces, ear ring, hair tie/clippers and other stuff. She is very happy with it. 🙂

I wish you all happy Easter holidays.

Cheers, Gerrit Köhler