BIQU Hurakan Slot MCU Card in front of printer

Fritz

• 3 weeks later...

If you decided you didn't like Klipper and wanted to install Marlin

If something got horribly corrupted (i.e. DFU stopped working) and you needed to re-install Klipper firmware on the MCU (very unlikely)

So basically, no, you don't need that slot. And yes, the "OS Card" slot should be behind a hatch.

• Like 1

I will never decide to install Marlin at Hurakan! Klipper ist very good. But there are some differences between my klipper at raspberry for other printers and the "hurakan klipper". I am not shure, the UpdateManager at Hurakan Klipper is working correct?!?

hurakan_update.jpg

Oh, I tried the update manager once when the printer was on the factory firmware - not sure what version that was, and it killed the OS.

I re-flashed with their V2.2.1 image (https://github.com/bigtreetech/CB1/releases/download/V2.2.1/Hurakan_Debian11_Mainsail_kernel5.16_20221119.img.xz), which seems to be the latest Hurakan specific image they've produced, and haven't tried the update manager for fear of having to start over again......

• 3 weeks later...