SKR Mini E3 V3.0 - firmware still bugfix-2.0.x after update

something

Hello,

I have tried various different Marlin firmware versions from https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-SKR-mini-E3/tree/master/firmware but the firmware doesn't seem to update. I've done a lot of searching and tried all the suggestions from GitHub issues, etc but I haven't found a solution. 

After turning on the printer with a firmware.bin file on the SD card and inserted in the printer the firmware version doesn't change. Afterwards there is only the FIRMWARE.CUR file on the SD card but the firmware version doesn't change.

I've tried V3.0.1 and with that the printer starts and the display is blank even after turning it off and on.

When I try V3.0 the printer starts correctly but it still has bugfix-2.0.x installed.

I can print from the same SD card without any problems.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I still have outstanding issues that I have been emailing Justin about but he has not responded for two weeks.

Basically given up on BIQU Support

Hi Justin,

For some reason I do not seem to be getting through to you.

1. I need you to send me the bin file for the mini E3 V3.0 for an Ender 5Plus with a CR touch.
  2. I need you to send me the Bin file for the TFT 35 V3.0 for the Ender 5Plus with a CR touch.
  3. It would be nice if you could send me the configuration.h and other related files such as Boards.h
  4. I have looked at the Marlin bug fix downloads and I can not find a file for the Mini E3 V3.0 with the board chip STM32G0B1RET6????

Am I not making myself clear, please send me the files.

Paul J Brodie

Mobile: 0418562952

Office: 07 30756309

Email: brodiep62@gmail.com