60% Prints Failing on BiQu B1 Printer All of A sudden - Suspect Comm Loss

MySilmaril

My BiQu B1 was working fine until recently. Now, all of a sudden, I'm getting 60% part failures. I'm using Cura slicer and OctoPrint on a Raspberry Pi 3B. The problem is I randomly lose control of my x-axis. The hot end goes out of control and slams into the mechanical stops. I suspect I'm losing communication. To rule out OctoPrint and my Pi, I removed these components from the equation, and now I'm printing 100% from the BiQu B1 printer itself using a MicroSD card with my gcode file. The same problem persists. I have been putting my MicroSD card in the display slot. I read a post where it was mentioned that the display can occasionally disconnect from the logic board, and this can cause issues? Is this true? I have since moved my MicroSD to the logic board slot, and I'm printing now. The B1 continues to work perfectly fine until this happens. Prints are otherwise perfectly fine.

• Administrators

Hello, if you have any use problems, please feel free to contact our technicians by submitting a ticket. They will contact you within 24 hours on workdays. Here is the procedure and link:
https://biqu3d.com/pages/submit-a-ticket

Step 1: Submit a ticket from the link.
Step 2: Receive the verification code in your inbox. (To ensure that our technical support can contact you correctly.)
Step 3: Filled in some details on the ticket page, such as your order number and the problem descriptions, even screenshots.
Step 4: Submit your ticket.

Then, our technical support will check your ticket and give some solutions within 24 hours on workdays. And please look for your junk mail for a while, sometimes our replies are wrongly recognized. If you still can't get the verification email or response email, please contact us again, thanks for your patience.

Warm regards,
BIQU