Main board upgrade for the Biqu BX

Adilson

Hello

Thanks for the answer. I noticed this board already has a PT100 interface which means I don't need to use the external one leaving 3 drivers free. Considering the Biqu BX only needs 5, seem like a waste. Is there an option with less drivers, say 5 or 6 but still a PT100 interface? Look like the Manta could be an option as well as I want to run Klipper but it has 4 or 8 interfaces (too little and too much).

Thanks in advance.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Adilson said:

Hello

Thanks for the answer. I noticed this board already has a PT100 interface which means I don't need to use the external one leaving 3 drivers free. Considering the Biqu BX only needs 5, seem like a waste. Is there an option with less drivers, say 5 or 6 but still a PT100 interface? Look like the Manta could be an option as well as I want to run Klipper but it has 4 or 8 interfaces (too little and too much).

Thanks in advance.

Hello, the Manta control board also meets your need for using the PT100 interface. If you want to own 5 interfaces, we recommend you the SKR 3 or SKR 3 EZ mainboard. They also have PT100 interfaces.