Setting Temperature For Printing BIQU-B1

lonepinedm

I am new to 3d printing.  Setup my new BLQU-B1 and would like to print the models that cam on the SD Card.  I switched to a PLA+ filament.  It needs at least a 205 degree nozzle temp.  I don't know how to make that happen.  No matter what I do it keeps changing to 180.  Is that temp something built into the G-Code?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/29/2022 at 11:53 PM, BIQU info said:

Hello, you could set the temperature when you are slicing, and could also adjust it when the printing starts. 

You are missing the point of what we are saying.  Yes, we can change the temp while it is printing, but it keeps setting it back to 180.  No one wants to sit and watch the temp during the lengthy print time.  If we change it at the beginning, it will change it when it starts the purge.  When we change it after, it changes it before its actually starts printing.  If we change it after it starts printing, not only will it change it back to 180 again later, that first printed material is stringy and it can screw up the print.  We want to know how to not need to watch it constantly for when it has the urge to change the temp down to 180.