BIGTREETECH SKR Mini E3 V3.0 Control Board +TFT35 E3 V3.0.1 Touch Screen with Ender 6

Hi,

I bought this package "BIGTREETECH SKR Mini E3 V3.0 Control Board +TFT35 E3 V3.0.1 Touch Screen"
and went on the Github  for getting the files,  but I am really confused, since there is not much information.

I compiled the Marling software for it,   Can I upload that with the SD card on the TFT screen or on the SD card on the board itself.
I can't seem to find the use for the USB with SD slot on the TFT 35 board    and the USB and MicroSD slot on the other Board.    What are they used for?

Also,  do I need to compile FW for the touch screen,  and copy the images for it on a card for the SD or USB.

Thank you so much for any assistance you can give me.

Hi there as far as I understand you can flash the firmware on to the board or you can choose T do it via the screen. Then the "board" would basically act like an extension add-on and you screen will a t as your main board. Or you can use it other way around. The file has to be saved on the sd or flash as firmware.bin nothing els in the name. When you switch on your printer go to settings-custom - init SD card-save to eeprom and lastly restore leveling. (did the with pre-configured firmware I downloaded from btt website) 

I myself have been struggling for more than 2 weeks now with trying to compile the firmware myself for all the upgrade been made to a Ender-3 pro 

Btt skr mini E3 V3 main board, tft35-e3v3 touch display, BL Touch V3.1 and btt automatic power shutdown relay v1.2. I've got config files for the board and e everything else but I'm not enabling the configuration entirely correctly.