BIGTREETECH EBB 36/42 Can Bus 用于连接 Klipper 扩展设备

bobo

BIGTREETECH EBB 36/42 Can Bus

It said ship with Random MCU Chip

One of the chip don't support CAN Bus

36 vs 42 the different is the AMP it can handle like the mellow one? 5 vs 9 amp?

Where can I find more info on this? or how to connect to my Pi and Octopus 1.1

Thank you

I plan to use a heat block of 24V 115 Watt + 4010 + 2x5015 + nema 14, do you think EBB42 is enough for such a power load?
Where can I read the documentation? I can't find it on github.

Edited by Rula

On 5/11/2022 at 7:19 AM, BIQU info said:

If you have any product issues, please submit a request and we will arrange for an engineer to communicate with you as soon as possible.

Click on the top navigation "Submit a request" or Please click
https://support.biqu3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have written my questions, but there is no answer from your engineer. I would like to buy an EBB42, but without answers I can't make this decision. 
request (103)

• BIQU info changed the title to BIGTREETECH EBB 36/42 Can Bus 用于连接 Klipper 扩展设备
  • 1 month later...

I am a bit confused what is needed if the boards (Octopus 1.1/Pro 1.0) have CAN bus built-in. The above products do not appear to support the 6p6 RJ11 interface. 

Ideally, I would like to simplify everything to CAN Bus, however I am confused what is needed, especially if you have a CAN Bus supporting system board. 

Instead of using the CAN bus on the board, you use the USB? Can the system board provide that CAN feedback to rpi? How? 

I want to run PT1000, Accelerometer (ADXL345), RBG (5v/12v), Quick Tool Change, etc. 

On 6/15/2022 at 1:49 PM, Matt L. said:

I am a bit confused what is needed if the boards (Octopus 1.1/Pro 1.0) have CAN bus built-in. The above products do not appear to support the 6p6 RJ11 interface. 

Ideally, I would like to simplify everything to CAN Bus, however I am confused what is needed, especially if you have a CAN Bus supporting system board. 

Instead of using the CAN bus on the board, you use the USB? Can the system board provide that CAN feedback to rpi? How? 

I want to run PT1000, Accelerometer (ADXL345), RBG (5v/12v), Quick Tool Change, etc. 

To answer my own question: The user manual states it at the very beginning:

BIGTREETECH U2C is a USB to CAN bus module, which can convert the USB port of Raspberry Pi to the CAN bus, and connect 3D printing motherboard, BIGTREETECH EBB35/36/42 CAN and other products through CAN bus. There are many different forms of CAN interfaces on the board, which are helpful to connect to different boards.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0633/9480/8029/files/BIGTREETECH_U2C_V1.0_V1.1_User_Manual.pdf?v=1653906089

I think the Purchase/sales link should include that 🙂 **SOLD** 🙂

Your engineers are not responding to requests! I write through the form twice but didn't get an answer! Explain how to understand the discrepancy between the PCB and the Circuit diagram on the github?! In your understanding, what should the m2 v1.0 board do in accordance with the presented scheme where CAN And CAN Are closed?! Why can't I use a standard CAN switching circuit with two 120 OHM terminal resistor at both ends and a certain number of nodes on the bus? I bought the i2c v1.0 module because I was sure that it was enough for my tasks (Raspberry Pi + octopus pro + ebb42 on one bus) but I see that you have released a device that cannot work in a similar configuration. I ask for help and clarification!

111.png

222.png

Edited by Rula

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators
On 7/5/2022 at 5:34 PM, Rula said:

I ask for help, but you don't answer. Can someone answer me?

Hello, if you have any product problems, please "submit a ticket" from BIQU Community, and choose it from the navigation. The professional technicians will soon settle down your confusion. Here is the link.

https://biqu3d.com/pages/submit-a-ticket

Have a nice day!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...